Aint he cute?

Aint he cute?

Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Today Lupus won the battle

Sometimes it feels like that we lose a battle but continue to win the war. That is how I feel today. The lupus has won this battle but I continue to win the war and find ways to help myself keep it all together. I find that pushing myself to get things done that I feel need to be done keeps me going but i pay the price when the lupus wins a battle like today. I have so many little things that need to be done and working on them keeps me going even when there is litter all over the battle field of a day. Each day is a battle and just like in olden times with sword I arm myself with positive thinking and struggle to make it work. Most days I am able to keep at it and get it all done but other days like today I am the one littered allover the battle field. So what do we do on days like today?
Well we stop being stubborn and take the time to rest so we can go on to fight another battle tomorrow. One day at a time and some times one second at a time but we must keep up the good fight and keep at it. Never give up and let lupus win. Today I went to the store and bought stuff for smoothies so I can start eating better. I think that all the preservatives are getting over powering. So it is back to the drawing board so to speak and onward to the next battle. I will see you all there.
Go and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment